Describe a good service you received
IELTS CUE CARD TOPIC
Describe a good service you received.
You should say
What was the service?
When you received it?
Who you were with?
An how you felt about it?
Sample Answer 1
In this contemporary epoch, the reputation of the companies thrives primarily on the services provided by them. Some companies pay excessive heed to provide good service, whereas others get poor ratings for terrible service.
Recently I have received please customer service from one company.
What was the service?
Last month I purchased airdrops of “Boat”.Upon my request, the company replaced the product. When I had realised that there was a problem with the charging point of the product, I immediately called customer service. The concerned person had listened to my request patiently and committed to replace the product as soon as possible.
When you received it?, and Who you were with?
The best part was that the replacement came in just one day, that too at my doorstep. I was with my family members while receiving the replaced product.
And how you felt about it?
The whole experience turned out to be highly satisfying.
I was under the impression that the replacement would come in a week or so. To my surprise next after making the complaint, I received my new airdrops.
I never expected such quick service, and I was so overwhelmed with the flawless customer service. To further enhance the reputation of the “Boat” brand, I have shared my experience on various platforms like Instagram, Quora and Medium etc.
Follow up Questions
Here are some examples of follow up questions that the examiner might ask during your speaking part 3 related to cue card “Describe a good service you received”.
1. What do you think of the relationship between companies and consumers?
Both companies and consumers have a synergetic relationship. On the one hand, companies provide unabated support to the consumers by offering various products and services. They serve their clients and customers and try to simplify their life. On the other hand, consumers enhance the reputation of the companies by investing in products and services. Both play a pivotal role for each other.
2. As a customer, what kinds of services would you expect to receive from a company?
I expect to receive impeccable services from the company. Because when I invest in a company, then I am showing faith in its products and services. Therefore, it is the bounden duty of the company to provide me flawless service. The bad reviews from clients can tarnish the image of the company. Hence the company should leave no stone unturned to keep its customers happy.
3. What kind of jobs involve coping with the public?
In this contemporary epoch, the customer has become the king. Most of the jobs these days require dealing the clients. The most prominent jobs which require direct interaction with the public are the jobs related to sales and services.
4. Why should companies react quickly when customers have difficulties?
The companies must react immediately to complaints because a delay on their part could jeopardize their reputation. In this modern era of fierce competition, companies have to go beyond the conventional domain to strengthen their bottom line. For achieving this aim, they have to work with determination, dedication and discipline to solve the pressing problems of their clients.
Cue Cards Sep to Dec 2021
- Describe a person who impressed you the most when you were in primary school IELTS cue card
- Describe an item on which you spent more than expected IELTS cue card
- Describe an activity that you usually do that wastes your time IELTS cue card
- Describe a skill that was difficult for you to learn IELTS cue card
- Describe a time you moved to a new home/school IELTS cue card
- Describe a time when you felt proud of a family member IELTS cue card
- Describe a difficult thing you did IELTS cue card
- Describe a time you got up early IELTS cue card
- Describe an art or craft activity (e.g painting, woodwork, etc) that you had (at school) IELTS cue card
- Describe a person who solved a problem in a smart way IELTS cue card
- Describe an exciting book that you enjoy reading IELTS cue card
- Describe a cafe you like to visit IELTS cue card
- Describe a plan in your life that is not related to work or study IELTS cue card
- Talk about an article which you read about health IELTS cue card
- Describe a time you were friendly to someone you didn’t like IELTS cue card
- Describe a time you bought something from a street or outdoor market IELTS cue card
- Describe a time when you are waiting for something special that would happen IELTS cue card
- Describe a famous athlete you know IELTS cue card
- Describe a creative person whose work you admire IELTS cue card
- Describe a difficult decision that you once made IELTS cue card
- Describe a habit your friend has and you want to develop IELTS cue card
- Describe a bike/motorcycle /car trip you would like to go on IELTS cue card
- Describe a place you visited on vacation IELTS cue card
- Describe a good service you received IELTS cue card
- Describe a businessman you admire IELTS cue card
- Descrbe a town or city where you would like to live in the future IELTS cue card
- Describe a foreign person who you have heard or known that you think is interesting IELTS cue card
- Decsribe an activity that you do after school/work IELTS cue card
- Describe a time when you tried to do something but weren’t very successful IELTS cue card
- Describe a piece of equipment that is important in your home IELTS cue card