ESPOUSE: IELTS VOCABULARY
Part of speech: Verb
1. In this contemporary epoch, due to relentless competition, parents have less time at their disposal. Due to this, the upbringing of children is a daunting task for them, and the new generation remains deprived of moral education. This development would affect not only the current generation but also the posterity. At such tender age, juveniles do not understand the repercussions of inappropriate behaviour. And they could follow the wrong trajectory. Hence all the sections of the society must provide unabated espouse to the children in learning the social values
2. In the contemporary epoch, technology has made inroads in our lives. There is relentless competition in every industry and making a profit from the existing product range is a daunting task. Due to this, products such as televisions and smartphones come packed with advanced features. Overuse of Television and the Internet can lead to disastrous repercussions by encouraging a sedentary lifestyle. A rising number of programmes on TV have average content that makes the youngsters follow a wrong trajectory. By watching the violence in TV programmes, youngsters remain deprived of good teachings. Moreover, it reduces the crucial face to face interactions dramatically. This development could lead to a drastic decline in the number of people who espouse charitable works, and posterity would face the aftermaths of this development.
3. In this contemporary epoch internet has made inroads in our lives. Spending life without the services of cyberspace is a daunting task. Using it as a means of communication is beneficial because it espouses us to connect freely and easily with no geographical barriers. This salient feature is a blessing for altruistic people because it empowers them to provide unabated support to underprivileged people. Moreover, it brings the best out of individuals by engaging them in relentless competition to change the trajectory of their lives. The cyber-world has much more to offer in the coming decades. Posterity would be in the best position to reap its full benefits.
4. In this contemporary epoch, online shopping is gaining momentum. Shopping through computers without sufficient knowledge can lead to disastrous repercussions because the buyers can fall prey to cyber frauds. And tracking cyber crimes is a daunting task for the police. On the other hand, it espouses the altruist people to provide unstinted support to the weaker sections of society and change their life’s trajectory. Apart from this customers get the best deals due to relentless competition in various companies. The online shopping industry will reach the tipping point in the coming decades. Hence posterity would make the maximum use of it.
5. In this contemporary epoch, rising inflation is an ongoing affair. To lure innocent buyers, companies engage in unhealthy trade practices because of relentless competition. Hence it is prudent to not go beyond our means while buying goods and services, even if it is a daunting task. Because purchasing those things which you do not require can lead to disastrous repercussions in the long run. To handle tough times, we need to be in the company of altruist people who usually espouse their near and dear ones in case of unforeseen contingencies. Such people could help us in changing the trajectory of our lives.
6. In this contemporary epoch, people’s reliance on natural resources is increasing at an alarming rate, and spending life without them is a daunting task. Apart from this, industries are following the wrong trajectory by extracting natural resources at a tremendous pace to strengthen their bottom line. Such overuse of natural resources could lead to disastrous repercussions. So the well-being of not only the current generation but also the posterity is in jeopardy. The developed nations need to espouse the world in an altruist way to do sufficient research and development to reverse the environmental damage throughout the world
7. In this contemporary epoch, youngsters remain under tremendous stress because of relentless competition. Due to their hectic lifestyle spending time with their near and dear ones is a daunting task. It could widen the gap between the family members. Such a scenario is counterproductive for not only the current generation but also the posterity. Hence regular indulgence in fierce competition could change the trajectory of people’s lives for bad. To make this world a better place, people must espouse each other during tough times.
8. Websites such as Wikipedia espouses by providing us with relentless knowledge. Acquiring knowledge without the internet is a daunting task in this contemporary epoch. Fields such as robotics and artificial intelligence are gaining momentum. There would be a plethora of work opportunities for not only the current generation but also the posterity. And this would permanently change the life’s trajectory of those who wish to gain immense knowledge.
9. To provide a safe world to posterity, we need to change our trajectory, and people must espouse the government to undo the environmental damage.
10. My friends espoused me by providing sufficient study material. Without their help, achieving higher grades was a daunting task. Apart from this, the internet provided me with unabated support. Online education is gaining prominence, and by the end of 2030, it will reach its tipping point. Hence, posterity would have a plethora of options for seamlessly acquiring knowledge. The only thing it has to do is to follow the right trajectory.
11. I didn’t enjoy the trip to Malaysia due to the relentless heat. Global warming is a threat for not only the current generation but also the posterity. Hence we need to change the trajectory of our lives to keep this planet as a liveable space by espousing the government in framing stringent rules and regulations
12. During my budding years, my parents espoused me to lead my life towards an impressive growth trajectory.