Part of speech: Adjective
Meaning: Very difficult to do or deal with.
1. In this contemporary epoch, due to enormous competition, parents have less time at their disposal. Due to this, the upbringing of children is a daunting task for them, and the new generation remains deprived of moral education. At such tender age, juveniles do not understand the repercussions of inappropriate behaviour. However, when they turn into adults, they realize the importance of altruist behaviour.
2. In the contemporary epoch, technology has made inroads in our lives. There is competition in every industry and making a profit from the existing product range is a daunting task. Due to this, products such as televisions and smartphones come packed with advanced features. Overuse of Television and the Internet can lead to disastrous repercussions by encouraging a sedentary lifestyle. Moreover, it reduces the crucial face to face interactions dramatically. This development could lead to a drastic decline in the number of people who engage in charitable works.
3. In this contemporary epoch internet has made inroads in our lives. Spending life without the internet is a daunting task. Using the internet as a means of communication is beneficial because it helps us connect freely and easily with no geographical barriers. This salient feature of the internet is a blessing for altruistic people because it empowers them to provide unabated support to underprivileged people. Moreover, it brings the best out of individuals by engaging them in enormous competition.
4. In this contemporary epoch, online shopping is gaining momentum. Shopping through computers without sufficient knowledge can lead to disastrous repercussions because the buyers can fall prey to cyber frauds. And tracking cyber crimes is a daunting task for the police. On the other hand, it empowers the altruist people to provide unstinted support to the weaker sections of society. Apart from this customers get the best deals due to enormous competition in various companies.
5. In this contemporary epoch, rising inflation is an ongoing affair.
To lure innocent buyers, companies engage in unhealthy trade practices because of enormous competition. Hence it is prudent to not go beyond our means while buying goods and services, even if it is a daunting task. Because purchasing those things which you do not require can lead to disastrous repercussions in the long run. To handle tough times, we need to be in the company of altruist people who have this tendency of helping their near and dear ones in case of unforeseen contingencies.
6. In this contemporary epoch, people’s reliance on natural resources is increasing at an alarming rate, and spending life without them is a daunting task. Apart from this, industries are extracting natural resources at a tremendous pace to strengthen their bottom line in this era of enormous competition. Such overuse of natural resources could lead to disastrous repercussions. The developed nations need to work in an altruist way to do sufficient research and development to reverse the environmental damage throughout the world
7. In this contemporary epoch, youngsters remain under tremendous stress because of enormous competition. Due to their hectic lifestyle spending time with their near and dear ones is a daunting task.
8. Websites such as Wikipedia provides us with enormous knowledge. Acquiring knowledge without the internet is a daunting task in this contemporary epoch.
9. During the Corona pandemic, I received enormous support from my friends. Without their help, survival was a daunting task.
10. Providing vaccine to all the citizens is a daunting task.