IELTS CUE CARD TOPIC
Describe an article on health you read in a magazine or on the internet
You should say
What it was?
Where you read it?
Why you read it?
And how you felt about it?
- There is no denying this conviction that health is wealth.
What the article was? , and when and where you read it?
- Due to the corona pandemic, my country was in a state of lockdown in the year 2020.
- During that time, my health suffered a lot as I gained a lot of weight.
- To take care of my health, I read a lot of content during that time.
- Since I was getting confused with a lot of information available on the internet.
- On my friend’s suggestion, I read an article by famous fitness expert Dr Rimple Sharma’s.
What did you learn from the article?
- The article has knowledge that is beyond the conventional domain.
- According to Dr Rimple Sharma, the contribution of exercise in weight loss is just 20 per cent.
- To effectively lose weight, one should focus on his/her diet.
- Because if you manage your diet, it’s guaranteed that you will lose weight.
Explain why you think it is a good or bad article?
- Initially, I thought that the knowledge given in the article is incorrect.
- Because as per gym instructors and other fitness experts, we can lose weight by putting tremendous efforts into exercise.
- So I was in a state of confusion regarding which way I should follow to lose weight.
- Since I had joined the gym many times and didn’t get many benefits.
- I decided to follow the advice of Dr Rimple Sharma.
- To my surprise, I lost almost 20 kgs weight in 6 months.
- Moreover, I started feeling more confident and energetic.
- So I can say the article is good and everyone must read it.