Collocation: Paradigm Shift
Meaning: Exemplary change in approach.
1. In this contemporary epoch, due to fierce competition, parents have less time at their disposal. Due to this, the upbringing of children is a daunting task for them, and the new generation remains deprived of moral education. This development would affect not only the current generation but also the posterity. At such tender age, juveniles do not understand the repercussions of inappropriate behaviour. And they could follow the wrong trajectory. Hence spending leisure time with our near and dear ones is a prudent approach because it could bring a paradigm shift in our emotional well-being.
2. In the contemporary epoch, there is an influence of technology in our lives. There is relentless competition in every industry and making a profit from the existing product range is a daunting task. Due to this, products such as televisions and smartphones come packed with advanced features. Overuse of Television and the Internet can lead to disastrous repercussions by encouraging a sedentary lifestyle. A rising number of programmes on TV have average content that makes the youngsters follow a wrong trajectory. By watching the violence in TV programmes, youngsters remain deprived of good teachings. Moreover, it reduces the crucial face to face interactions dramatically. This development could lead to a drastic decline in the number of people who engage in charitable works, and posterity would face the aftermaths of this development. Hence judicious use of technology is a prudent approach because it could bring a paradigm shift in people’s lives.
3. In this contemporary epoch internet has brought a paradigm shift in our lives. Using it as a means of communication is a prudent approach as it helps us connect freely and easily with no geographical barriers. This salient feature is a blessing for altruistic people because it empowers them to provide unabated support to underprivileged people. Moreover, it brings the best out of individuals by engaging them in relentless competition to change the trajectory of their lives. The cyber-world has much more to offer in the coming decades. Posterity would be in the best position to reap its full benefits.
4. In this contemporary epoch, online shopping is gaining momentum. Shopping through computers without sufficient knowledge can lead to disastrous repercussions because the buyers can fall prey to cyber frauds. And tracking cyber crimes is a daunting task for the police. On the other hand, it empowers the altruist people to provide unstinted support to the weaker sections of society and change their life’s trajectory. Apart from this customers get the best deals due to relentless competition in various companies. The online shopping industry will reach the tipping point in the coming decades. Hence judicious use of online shopping is a prudent approach as it could bring a paradigm shift in our lives by saving our precious time.
5. In this contemporary epoch, rising inflation is an ongoing affair.
To lure innocent buyers, companies engage in unhealthy trade practices because of relentless competition. Hence it is prudent to not go beyond our means while buying goods and services, even if it is a daunting task. Because purchasing those things which you do not require can lead to disastrous repercussions in the long run. To handle tough times, we need to be in the company of altruist people who have this tendency of helping their near and dear ones in case of unforeseen contingencies. Such people could help us bring a paradigm shift in our lives.
6. In this contemporary epoch, people’s reliance on natural resources is increasing at an alarming rate, and spending life without them is a daunting task. Apart from this, industries are following the wrong trajectory by extracting natural resources at a tremendous pace to strengthen their bottom line. Such overuse of natural resources could lead to disastrous repercussions. So the well-being of not only the current generation but also the posterity is in jeopardy. The developed nations doing sufficient research and development to reverse the environmental damage throughout the world is a prudent approach because it would bring a paradigm shift in their lives.
7. In this contemporary epoch, youngsters remain under tremendous stress because of relentless competition. Due to their hectic lifestyle spending time with their near and dear ones is a daunting task. It could widen the gap between the family members. Such a scenario is counterproductive for not only the current generation but also the posterity. Regular indulgence in fierce competition could change the trajectory of people’s lives for bad. Hence enjoying your life with gratitude is a prudent approach as it could lead to a paradigm shift in our emotional well-being.
8. Websites such as Wikipedia provides us with relentless knowledge. Acquiring knowledge without the internet is a daunting task in this contemporary epoch. Fields such as robotics and artificial intelligence are gaining momentum. There would be a plethora of work opportunities for not only the current generation but also the posterity. And this would to a paradigm shift in the life’s trajectory of those who wish to gain immense knowledge. Hence, learning modern technology is a prudent approach.
9. To provide a safe world to posterity, we need to change our trajectory, and we must strive hard to undo the environmental damage done by us. A paradigm shift in approach towards the environment is the need of the hour to make this world a better place
10. During my exams, I received immense knowledge from my friends. Without their help, achieving higher grades was a daunting task. Apart from this, the internet led to a paradigm shift in my performance. Online education is gaining prominence, and by the end of 2030, it will reach its tipping point. Hence, posterity would have a plethora of options for seamlessly acquiring knowledge. The only thing it has to do is follow the prudent approach of making maximum use of cyberspace.
11. I didn’t enjoy the trip to Malaysia due to the relentless heat. Global warming is a threat for not only the current generation but also the posterity. Hence we need to have a paradigm shift in our approach to keep this planet a liveable space.
12. Wrong company in our schooling days can lead our lives towards the wrong trajectory. Hence we should follow the prudent approach of spending our leisure time in the company of learned minds. This paradigm shift in our mindset could help us to achieve success in our lives.
13. Internet is bringing a paradigm shift in our lives by providing valuable information. Hence we should make prudent use of cyberspace.
14. After the 2nd world war, the economy of Japan was in dire straits. It prompted the higher authorities to bring a paradigm shift by making informed decisions. Due to the choices made during that time, the economy of Japan is on an impressive growth trajectory.
15. Virat Kohli was an average batsman at the starting of his international career. He had behavioural issues coupled with a tendency to overreact over trivial matters. Due to this reason, success was not making inroads in his life. To lead his career towards an impressive growth trajectory, he followed the prudent approach of working with determination, dedication and discipline. This behavioural change led to a paradigm shift in his performance.
16. A small company can grow big by having a paradigm shift in its overall work environment. To do so, it has to follow the prudent approach of remaining innovative and honest.
17. Following a timetable is a prudent approach as it could bring a paradigm shift in our lives by prompting us to work with determination, dedication and discipline.
18. In this contemporary epoch, fierce competition has become an integral part of our lives. Thus it is prudent to keep honing your prowess to lead your life towards an impressive growth trajectory, as it could help us bring a paradigm shift in our lives.
19. Using the internet as a means of communication is a prudent approach because it could bring a paradigm shift in our lives by helping us connect freely and easily with no geographical barriers.
20. The new training program has led to a paradigm shift in my productivity