IELTS CUE CARD
Describe a friend/person who is a good leader.
You should say:
Who this person is?
How you know this person?
What he does?
How this person behaves?
Why do you think he is a good leader?
- Leadership is a quality which is challenging to master.
- Numerous people possess a good skill set, but when it is about leading people, they fail miserably.
- That’s why good leaders are rare to find.
- Different people have a different style of managing people.
Who this person is?, and How you know this person?
- I have had the blessing of working under the aegis of many leaders.
- Although I have liked many of them, the best leader I have ever met is Dr Rimple Sharma.
- She is my next-door neighbour.
What does he/she do?
- She works as a dietitian.
- Due to her habit of going beyond the conventional domain, she has earned plaudits.
How this person behaves? and Why do you think he is a good leader?
- She is the kind of person who remains charged throughout the day.
- Before her arrival, our neighbourhood used to be full of obese people.
- Being a dietitian, she has singlehandedly taken the responsibility of improving the fitness of people staying in our vicinity.
- She started offering free yoga classes and nutrition lessons, but initially, people were apprehensive regarding her techniques for weight-loss.
- Many people tried to demotivate her, but being a true leader, she persisted with determination, dedication and discipline.
- After three months, those people who had joined her classes experienced significant weight loss.
- This development encouraged others too to join her classes.
- Due to her postitive and optimistic attitude,her organisation is 100 heads strong.
- Most of the people working in hert team are volunteers with a large percentage of those who have managed to lose weight under her leadership.
- They are spreading the awareness created by her to motivate others to have a fit and disease-free life.
- All her team members adore her.
- Due to her pacesetting style of leadership she has encouraged thousands of people to work as a volunteer for her organisation that works for a noble cause.
A few latest cue cards