IELTS SPEAKING CUE CARD
IELTS CUE CARD
Describe an old object which your family has kept for a long time.
You should say
What the object is?
Where your family got it from?
How long it has been in your family?
- Although discarding old objects is a prudent approach, some products become an indispensable part of our lives.
- There is an object at our home which we have kept for a long time despite not using it.
- That is an audio cassette player.
- The quality time spent with the help of this music player is still etched in our memories.
- Technology has grown by leaps and bounds in the last ten years we have a plethora of ways to listen to music now.
- But this system is still our most priced possession.
- It occupies a great place in the hearts of we all our family members.
- Whenever we all family members get together, we play the old music melodies on this player and feel nostalgic.
- Moreover, it adds to the beauty of our drawing-room because it looks like an antique item.
- That’s why one corner of our room is dedicated to this possession.
- To keep this music system in working condition, we haven’t discarded the collection of one thousand audio cassettes.
Where your family got it from? and How long has it been in your family?
- Twenty years back, When I was in the first standard, my family went on a trip to Singapore.
- During that trip, we enjoyed a lot.
- Being ardent music lovers, we wanted to purchase an audio cassette player to listen to our favourite tunes during leisure time.
- To buy the best music system, we had put a lot of earnest efforts.
- After visiting numerous music shops, we bought a double cassette audio player of the Sony brand.
A few latest cue cards
16 thoughts on “Describe an old object which your family has kept for a long time”
hcq buy chloroquin