IELTS SPEAKING CUE CARD
IELTS CUE CARD
Describe a thing you bought and you are happy about
You should say
Explain why you bought it?
Why you selected this product?
From where you purchased it?
And explain why are you so happy about it?
- Being a shopaholic person, I regularly buy things.
- Although I have bought many things, the Fitbit band, that I recently purchased has increased my happiness tremendously.
Why you bought it? and,
- During corona pandemic, I remained at home because of stringent lockdown.
- During that time, I gained immense weight.
- Upon consultation, with a renowned dietitian Dr Rimple Sharma, I concluded that the preponderant reason for my weight gain was a sedentary lifestyle.
- I was trying too hard to change my lifestyle.
- But, I was unable to judge that I was following the right trajectory or not.
- That time Dr Rimple Sharma had come to my rescue and suggested me to purchase a Fitbit band.
Why you selected this product? and where you purchased it?
- Though fitness bands of different brands were available, I chose Fitbit for its impeccable design and superb quality.
- I made effective use of the Christmas sale and bought it at a whopping discount of fifty per cent from Amazon website.
Why are you so happy about it?
- After purchasing it, there was a paradigm shift in my fitness.
- Since I was able to track the number of footsteps, I was taking every day.
- I started remaining aware of my daily progress.
- Finally, I was able to reduce my weight drastically.
- Hence I started feeling more happier.